On the library's webpage, select the Research tab and then Find Journal Titles. If you are off-campus, you will be required to login in with your last name and PTS barcode.
1. Enter the journal title or ISSN into the search box
2. Click the Search button
3. If the library has access to the journal, the title will appear in the results list with the access options. If the library doesn't have access, you will receive a no results message.
4. One or more access options could be available to you:
A. 1/1/1993 to present (with a 1 year delay) is available online in Atla Religion Database with AtlaSerials PLUS
B. 3/1/1996 to present is available online through Barbour Library
C. CALVIN means the library owns it in print. To view what print access you have available to you, click the CALVIN link
Example: In the case above, if you are looking for an article in Sociology of Religion from 2019, you'd want to use the Barbour Library Electronic Journals link or check CALVIN for print holdings.
5. For online access, you will more than likely be brought to a screen listing the years/volumes/issues in the journal
6. Select the volume/issue number to access a list of all articles in that particular issue.
*If you need more help with off-campus access, check out the Remote Access: Library Account & Databases guide.
Barbour Library doesn't have access to every journal available or maybe we do but not the right year you are looking for. Don't worry! Needed items can almost always be obtained through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). To request an item through ILL, you may either: